ODST Helmet Scaling?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunnz777

Okay, after using the search tool (Which, in my mind, isn't as useful as everyone says it is.) I couldn't find any information on scaling the ODST Pepakura to fit my head. I don't think it's the same system as the Mjolnir helmet but I could be wrong. Could someone point me in the right direction?

Okay, I just opened up the file and I know for sure the scaling isn't the same as the Mjolnir helmet. It's default setting for assembled size is 4.5 cm and the scale number is 409.16585. Same as MC, eh?

Okay guys, I put together my ODST helmet, and it's HUGE. I set it to 33 cm in assembled height, but it's still too big. I'm thinking I should scale it to about 28 or so. Was your helmet at 36 cm, Sigma?

Okay guys, I put together my ODST helmet, and it's HUGE. I set it to 33 cm in assembled height, but it's still too big. I'm thinking I should scale it to about 28 or so. Was your helmet at 36 cm, Sigma?

k im about to start on my ODST helm but im havig the same problem here, current scale is;

Hight: 263 mm

Width; 224 mm

Depth : 278 mm

Scale : 493.5273...

My hight is 67 inches.

Im using Halo 3: ODST Game Characters by RUNDOWN from halocostuming.wiki

Gunnz777 said:

Yeah, 36 is much too large. You're better off with 27-28 cm. 29cm was pretty big for me as well. Being a 15 year old who is 5'8'', I scaled mine at 27.5 cm height.

Last edited by a moderator:
hey Aware remember to make sure that you check the last post date, this topic was almost 2 years old and it was happy in its grave.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back