Odst Helmet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crazydude28

Which pepakura file is best (being most accurate to the game) to use for an O.D.S.T. helmet? Also, how do I scale it to fit?

well, rundowns seem to be the most popular, there not super hd or anything and its pretty accurate link. i have one here i made link , its a lot more hd than rundowns, cant say its more accurate but you might need less bondo, if its worth the hd work lol.

the problem in this hobby is there seldom is an all encompassing 'best' of anything

fundamentally - what is best is often in the eye of the beholder. even when you define it as 'most game accurate'; translating what looks good on a pepakura viewer, may not transfer into pep skills. Then tehres the degree of detailing you are gonna want to add to your helmet.

the members here arent tryin to be difficult by asking you to use the search button and research yourself. Its often that theres a decision that you are gonna have to make yourself based on your skill level, how much time money and effort you can put into it and lots of other factors.

I used rundowns. but there are loads of others.

Welcome and feel free to research before posting a thread - as if you have encountered a problem, its more than likely someone else has too in the past. And to be honest, all answers here will be opinions rather than fact as different individuals will have reasons for liking/disliking a model.

Nate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back