ODST Helmet

Status
Not open for further replies.
heya! just wondering. which do you guys think i should do for the ODST visor? the reflective orange from the arms race, or the reflective blue from halo2(and possibly 3 and 1)

helios said:
heya! just wondering. which do you guys think i should do for the ODST visor? the reflective orange from the arms race, or the reflective blue from halo2(and possibly 3 and 1)

I like Blue visor

Last edited by a moderator:
oooh i think its abit small...im not sure tho, is the bottem bit ment to be round my chin like skin tight?

archa how are you going to make it out of metal? have you thought it through yet? because im pretty sure WETA didnt use metal in fact im pretty much positive. regardless, how are you going to make it out of metal?

R3unbreakable said:
archa how are you going to make it out of metal? have you thought it through yet? because im pretty sure WETA didnt use metal in fact im pretty much positive. regardless, how are you going to make it out of metal?
im gunna make a base helmet to fit my head and then cut the metal sheets into plates to fit around it and this will form the shape of the helmet, i will then line the inside of the with sheet rubber and then i foam layer inside that to make it nice and snug fit.

BTW all my supplies to start making it has turned up this morning.
:lol:

helios said:
personally I like the blue visors better

Archa said:
im gunna make a base helmet to fit my head and then cut the metal sheets into plates to fit around it and this will form the shape of the helmet, i will then line the inside of the with sheet rubber and then i foam layer inside that to make it nice and snug fit.

BTW all my supplies to start making it has turned up this morning.
:lol:

Well go for it then archa! :lol: post pics when you are done!

ODST General said:
personally I like the blue visors better

Oh everyone agrees guys, the blue visor is way sexier than the orange one, besides its the one bungie used

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back