Odst Leds

Status
Not open for further replies.

mr happy

Jr Member
IMG_0404.jpg

I was wondering where I would put LEDs in my odst helmet. I went on halo costming wiki and know how to and what to buy for the helmet. I think they go in the rectangular wholes on the helmet cheeks. One of the wholes is larger than the others and I was wondering if I put in 2 on each side or only 1 because I think the larger whole would look kind of funny.

i dont think that the in-game ODST have LEDs on their helm but i would put them in the big rectangles on both sides

Good question...

me personaly, I wouldn't put them on the helm. Maybe as an attachment on the smg or something. But good luck on whichever you choose.

I would like to see what you decide.

the only place that i can think of is that triangular spot on the for head is suppose to flip up with a light. like a tap light.

Savvy

Ya I don't think the odst has LED's but I kinda want to put some in because it would be neat to have some on there because on haloween I want to go as an odst and It could help see in the dark and get peoples attention

I know I should put them in the cheek vents sorry if I diddn't make that evident I meant more along the lines of what colors how many ect. Thanks for your help though.

I'd personally put them in the cheek vents. That or just use the light that mickey wears...

Awesome pic btw. ;)

Cheers!

Sniperbaas392 said:
I'd personally put them in the cheek vents. That or just use the light that mickey wears...

Awesome pic btw. ;)

Cheers!

Just what I was thinking. It'd still look pretty cool, and you wouldn't have to worry about causing any damage to the vents. Just my two cents.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd say clip-on maglite like Mickey's ftw. But if you do put in LEDs to get peoples attention, do red ones. That way you won't blind them. ;)

I'd say put one in the top vent holes and three in the bottom but it all depends on how it looks.

Try making a cardboard template of the inner vent and go from there.

I bought some LED's and two of them were blue and two were smaller. I like blue because it is my favorite color but red is cool to thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back