Odst Magnum Selling Numbers?

Who will buy an ODST magnum and what price?

• £25-$40=single

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • £20-$32=single

• £45-$72=for a pair

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey 405th

I need some selling numbers for these high quality, P.U. foam moulded, full size ODST Magnum's-they will be painted matt black and have the necessary parts hand painted red. If I do not get the numbers I need the project will not go ahead. I will be doing some tests with fibreglass moulds before, if I get the numbers, I will go onto a permanent aluminium mould, so you can see where it is going. If this project is a success I may go on to build it yourself kits, but I need your support.

Pics coming soon (when I find my camera) on my topic "Soildworks Magnum M6C Build" in the noob forum.

Spartan052 said:
Hey 405th

I need some selling numbers for these high quality, P.U. foam moulded, full size ODST Magnum's-they will be painted matt black and have the necessary parts hand painted red. If I do not get the numbers I need the project will not go ahead. I will be doing some tests with fibreglass moulds before, if I get the numbers, I will go onto a permanent aluminium mould, so you can see where it is going. If this project is a success I may go on to build it yourself kits, but I need your support.

Pics coming soon (when I find my camera) on my topic "Soildworks Magnum M6C Build" in the noob forum.

You can't sell items on the 405th until you're a veteran

Last edited by a moderator:
Greetings 405th!

Apart from the problem about selling all I need is an improved Soildworks file! That's if Belakor agrees to help me

Pics up very soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back