ODST, Recon, Mk VI Helmets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam being the swell guy he is when taking breaks from trying to burn down my house, took this footage of a few helmets I have built... just stopping in to share with the forum.

these look amazing!

How did you make them? I'm trying to make an ODST helmet that looks accurate and legal for paintball. Any way you could help?

Last edited by a moderator:
Each peice is a "Monnalisa" in helmet form... the things people do around here are works of art; one day i will show my own master piece among such great artists- :)

Where is it?

So, a little over a year ago I had payed 400 bucks to commission a helmet from Walter. Took several months to complete which I was fine with, was getting updates every so often and I knew he was busy so no biggie. Then I was finally told that it was completed, was emailed a pic and told that it was being mailed and was given a tracking number for it. Over the course of the next month I checked this tracking number pretty much every day and it never brought anything up. After a month oor two of trying to contact him and getting no response I finally got a response and apparently a couple other people's had gotten lost too and another one was to be sent. I was told this Sep 19 2011. Since then I have not seen or heard anything from him and have made many attempts to contact him never getting any responses back. Have also attempted to contact him through paypal reguarding the transaction to no avail. I later looked at the picture i was sent of my helmet and discovered it is actually the same exact picture (although cropped differently) as one of the helmets in his video, made well before I had even made the commission. I'm not an unreasonable person, I am willing to work with you if you need more time on something but to go this long with this much money tied up and nothing to show for it and being constantly ignored when attempting to make contact is a bit out of hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back