Odst Smg

Status
Not open for further replies.

grant24

i am working on a halo 3 odst i have made it out of molds and wood and now on to clay i am firing it tommorow

if you have any questions ask me

Made out of molds and wood and clay, and now you're going to heat it up to harden the clay? You don't build things out of molds, and you don't put wood in a high temperature environment.

Sorry, but this is a serious "pics or it didn't happen" zone.

grant24 said:
i will as soon as im done

Not to sound like a broken record, but yeah pics or it didn't happen. In the future, you should probably try to have something to show before you make a thread, unless you enjoy the bombardment of POIDIH posts.

Also, welcome to 405th.

Last edited by a moderator:
I already made a prototype but it sucks alot. Ill put up a pic so you can see. It was my first pepakura so its no that good. It is very sloppy and I didn't even bother making a mold for it. I will make another one though some time soon.

grant24 said:
i will as soon as im done

sorry guys my friend signed me up and just gave me my info but that was him talking not me i havnt done all that but i have gotten supplies to make one out of clay im a first timer so if anyone has any tips paint color suggestions andything i would love the help

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back