ODST Suit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donkey123yay

Hey guys, I am new here so I don't even know if I have the right to post or anything so sorry! haha.

So I wanted your opinion on my first ODST suit of armour <3

I know I rushed it and it falls apart but I have learned from my mistakes for my second suit!

I made it in a hurry for my College class <3 And after I finished it I noticed I forgot thee crotch plate!!

Attachments

• IMG_0659.JPG
    IMG_0659.JPG
    6.4 MB · Views: 190
It isn't bad, but I'm sure with some more practice you can make a great suit! It is much better than the first suit I ever finished.

Hey man, here is a link to the foam I use: Amazon.com : We Sell Mats Interlocking Anti-Fatigue EVA Foam Floor Mat, Charcoal Gray : Exercise Mats : Sports & Outdoors

I don't know what kind of foam you are using, because EVA is typically easy to cut. The only other reason would be that you are using a dull blade, or bad knife. I use these: Amazon.com: SDI-0439C Snap-off Utility Knife with 20 Set of Sk2+cr Blades, 9mm Stainless Steel Precision Cutter: Office Products

The blades are replaceable, and you can snap off the ends if they get dull. These blades are extremely sharp and cut through foam very easily. And a tip, make sure your blades are always sharp! Dulled blades will make messy cuts, and ruin the overall quality of a costume. I hope this helped, and the best of luck to you on you next costume :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back