Odst Visor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harding29 said:
i was thinking of using tail light tint but im not sure if it will work,if u dont want to try it since i will but i have to make my vac former and get the plastic sheets but ill let u know how it works

If you do it before i try, message me with a picture of how it went okay? :p

Last edited by a moderator:
hey, do u have a spare fifteen bucks? cause your probably going to spend at least that much tryin to do all this stuff when you could just fork it over to link (provided he is still doing runs) for a visor. mine just shipped in today and i love it.

flipboy439 said:
hey, do u have a spare fifteen bucks? cause your probably going to spend at least that much tryin to do all this stuff when you could just fork it over to link (provided he is still doing runs) for a visor. mine just shipped in today and i love it.

thanks for the advice flipboy439. But i dont think im prepared to fork out for postage from american to england when the visor is in a parcel (ill probably need 2 because im going the rookie and my friend is doing dutch) and then theres customs or something :p

I JUST THOUGHT OF SOMETHING!

You know those thin sheets people use to tint their car( the ones they put on to fast and have dumb air bubbles in there >.>)

why not make a Plexiglas or plastic visor,and add that on top! BOOM! THERE! Now you have a perfect shaped dark tinted visor!

sierra092 said:
If you do it before i try, message me with a picture of how it went okay? :p

I will

McCaboose said:
I JUST THOUGHT OF SOMETHING!

You know those thin sheets people use to tint their car( the ones they put on to fast and have dumb air bubbles in there >.>)

why not make a Plexiglas or plastic visor,and add that on top! BOOM! THERE! Now you have a perfect shaped dark tinted visor!

and i was also thinking of doin that (dads idea) lol but idk i guess ill make a few visors and test them out

i plan on goin to Home Depot and buying the plexiglass they have for like $4 for a 12x14in piece,Im not positive if thats the dementions or not but its somewhere around that

my vacuum former will be getting started on tomorrow

just so everyone knows about tint it is almost impossible to apply to a small curved visor without getting wrinkles and airbubbles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back