Odst Visor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ummi60

Jr Member
i wanted to ask taht what should i use for my halo 2 ODST helmet visor? I already thoughed about the bottel plastick.

well you could either order online or go to your nearest motorsports retailer and get a smoked visor, possibly two so you can make the detail curve in the middle, but if u do go to the store make sure to bring in the helm so they can find a visor to fit in it without any stress on it, i didnt and now i have big cracks going vertical on my visor.

nomercyg said:
well you could either order online or go to your nearest motorsports retailer and get a smoked visor, possibly two so you can make the detail curve in the middle, but if u do go to the store make sure to bring in the helm so they can find a visor to fit in it without any stress on it, i didnt and now i have big cracks going vertical on my visor.

thanks, i have a motorsport store nearby but i cant go there right now, but i have heard that ppl use the plastic from waterbottels, they take a big pice or 2 smaller ones taht have absolutely NO dots or marks on it and then somehow get it togather (i would use clear silicone).

Last edited by a moderator:
the prroper way and best way to make a visor is to do by vacume forming

here is a DIY video on how to make a cheap one

DevilFish101 said:
the prroper way and best way to make a visor is to do by vacume forming

here is a DIY video on how to make a cheap one

that's awesome i was wondering how to make that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back