Odst Wip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rorschach semaj

Jr Member
Well, for the near release of Halo 3: ODST (which I have pre-ordered and paid for in full) I have decided to do an ODST build.

I've already got some of the things I'll need... a black jumpsiut, Gloves, a cod peice and a chest pad. These are from my Mk VI project, but modifying them temporarily (or even permanently) will be no problem at all. I'll just be using my Mk VI helmet with a modified paint scheme (cos I'm cheap like that), and I'll be pepping an ODST SMG shortly.

I might throw in pics if I feel like the hassle (of using a completely different machine), but I'm feeling lazy, so this is a WIP project.

I'll keep ya posted.

Usually if u post s WIP thread, moderators like to see pictures because they need to know whether someone is really working on something or if they are just spamming. Just a friendly reminder if u dont want a warn :).

well im glad to see another ODST dropping in and can wait to see some progress

i would post some pics cuz the mods will lock the thread if u dont so just get up some pep prog pics and ur good to go

btw are u making the game accurate ODST or the weta one?

I'm going to attempt a game-accurate one.

Working on the SMG now, 15 pages to cut, and after 3 (and a half?) in the semi-prone position my head wants to pop >.<

Oh, and thanks for the heads up... I thought WIP threads were in the green if we said they're WIP, but I'll be sure to post some pep pics, along with some of my MK VI helmet when I get the visor and LED's installed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back