Official 343i Cosplay Guide: SPARTAN MK. VII [GEN3]

Cadet

Executive Officer
Division Staff
Community Staff
Member DIN
S111
343 Industries has released their second official "Cosplay Guide," and it is for Halo Infinite's SPARTAN MK. VII [GEN3]

To download the official cosplay guide for the MK. VII [GEN3] you can use the links below:
Desktop:

Mobile:

343 Industries has released their second official "Cosplay Guide," and it is for Halo Infinite's SPARTAN MK. VII [GEN3]

To download the official cosplay guide for the MK. VII [GEN3] you can use the links below:
Desktop:

Mobile:
This is really awesome! Good find!

Desktop:

Mobile:
What material is used in making this? Is it foam?

What material is used in making this? Is it foam?
This is the official "Cosplay Guide" published my Microsoft and 343 Industries, it is a reference guide and parts breakdown to assist builders in making the costume out of their material of choice. It lists reccomended materials for many pieces, but those are more "In Universe" or "lore accurate" descriptions, and only intend to be a reference for the appearance or structural nature of some pieces.

This is the official "Cosplay Guide" published my Microsoft and 343 Industries, it is a reference guide and parts breakdown to assist builders in making the costume out of their material of choice. It lists reccomended materials for many pieces, but those are more "In Universe" or "lore accurate" descriptions, and only intend to be a reference for the appearance or structural nature of some pieces.
Okay, thanks for the clarification!

This thread is more than 9 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back