Official MCC launch events

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dagger06

Hello 405th members! 343i has reached out to us to provide costumes for a number of events in the following cities:

Austin, TX
Bellevue, WA
Bridgewater, NJ
Burlington, MA
Las Vegas, NV
Los Angeles, CA
Overland Park, KS
Portland, OR
San Francisco, CA
San Juan, PR
Scottsdale, AZ

All events will be 10pm-1am aside from the LA event which starts at 7pm.

A Halo costume will be required to participate. Additional guests must be requested at the discretion of your 405th event coordinator in order to help maintain a good relationship with our partners (basically we want to avoid inviting large groups of people, but a few +1s should be okay)

If you are available and interested in attending, please let us know where you are located, share a photo of your costume, and we will have your local regiment or the designated event POC get in touch with you.

Here is a link to a doc describing the event plans (with the exception of Halofest LA):
https://www.dropbox.com/s/akvye7v3nifxoc6/Halo Overview 405th.docx?dl=0

Members will be interacting with fans, posing for photos, and creating a memorable experience for fellow Halo fans.

Any questions, post them here!

I'll be attending the Microsoft store in Austin, TX with a +1 who will not be dressed up. I'll attach a photo, let me know if I can help in any way. :) Btw I'm sorry I don't have better photos yet, I only just got the suit set-up on Halloween and as you can see these photos are still missing the knees that I've had to adjust everything to fit. Nonetheless, I think it gives you a good idea of what I've got.
photo.PNG20141031_205659.jpg

I have also placed these events on the Calender for the 405th. Please, if you are interested contact us sooner then later so that we can inform 343i of who is going.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back