ok sum1 tell me if i got this correct please post every master armor maker need to come here

Status
Not open for further replies.

yungblaze142k6

ok this is were i am check it i wanna know if i got this right ima make a mold of my head ,take sum clay throw it over the mold, sculpt out the helmet ,toss sum kinda release agent or what ever on the clay model,toss sum silicon or w/e on it make a harder shell mold to hold the silicon in place poor those two types of liquid the one in the blue bottle and the one in the yellow bottle into the mold swish it around until it cures take apart the mold and vualaa i have a plastc helmet now if i am missing anything or missing certain details or have sumthiong out of order please everyone dont hesitate to tell me bcuz i think im on to what i have to do unlike sum people i actually want the hr work id b way more proud so get back on it n help thanx buds

In nutshell yes. Try tossing in a few periods and commas in next time ;) But thats the basic idea.

In nutshell yes. Try tossing in a few periods and commas in next time ;) But thats the basic idea.
[/quote]
ok guys i get i grammer blah blah blah i just wanted to get my stuff out there to see if i was on the right track geezz

You've got to understand, this isn't just a cosplay B.net. The 405th's got a little higher standards.

Poor spelling and grammer indicates that you are not willing to spend an extra few seconds on a post (ie. then you must not care very much about the answer)

Sigma-LS said:
You've got to understand, this isn't just a cosplay B.net. The 405th's got a little higher standards.

Poor spelling and grammer indicates that you are not willing to spend an extra few seconds on a post (ie. then you must not care very much about the answer)
well ok i will do better spelling gosh stop yelling at me i just wanted to know a couple of things.

Last edited by a moderator:
No one's yelling at you. We understand your excitement, just the proper use of grammar helps everyone read and understand your posts tremendously easier.

If it's too much effort to decipher what you've wrote, then you won't get any answerers to your questions.

if you want to do the work of sculptin the whole thing, GOOD LUCK!!!!, i made an exact cast of a pepakura helmet outta plaster and the thing still had to be worked on, but if you want to do the work then just take your time cause a few minor mistakes can ruin the whole thing...

W1D0MAK3R said:
if you want to do the work of sculptin the whole thing, GOOD LUCK!!!!, i made an exact cast of a pepakura helmet outta plaster and the thing still had to be worked on, but if you want to do the work then just take your time cause a few minor mistakes can ruin the whole thing...
yeah i know but i mean if i can make the helm or the other parts of the armor look real smooth with the pepakura armor i would do it in a heart beat.so if there is any way for me to make it look real nice as if i sculpted it i would have no problem.as a matter a fact i would like to see how your pep helm looks or the whole suit if possible so i can determin weather or not im ready for all that hard work rite now.

insperaition said:
yeah i know but i mean if i can make the helm or the other parts of the armor look real smooth with the pepakura armor i would do it in a heart beat.so if there is any way for me to make it look real nice as if i sculpted it i would have no problem.as a matter a fact i would like to see how your pep helm looks or the whole suit if possible so i can determin weather or not im ready for all that hard work rite now.

gallery_3659_90_29434.jpg

Try the Gallery

insperaition said:
its alot harder than you think making a mould.....you better off doig a pep suit its cheaper then trying to do copies if you have no clue where to start

link4044 said:
its alot harder than you think making a mould.....you better off doig a pep suit its cheaper then trying to do copies if you have no clue where to start
yeah i know but its not like i have a deadline for this to be done ,even if it takes me a year to do it the right way ill do it but than iagain i do want to get somewere so ill jus do the pep armor for now just to have something and than ill work up to sculpting

insperaition said:
yeah i know but its not like i have a deadline for this to be done ,even if it takes me a year to do it the right way ill do it but than iagain i do want to get somewere so ill jus do the pep armor for now just to have something and than ill work up to sculpting

You know, If you said something along the lines of :" ok sure, a pep suit sounds like a better idea" you would have saved yourself so much time.

he, i finished my second suit and it took me only a couple of months... practice makes perfect i guess... I,m startin another helmet, some guy i know broke his 360 and im gonna make him a helmet to trade for.... but your better off makin a helmet with pepakura, but glue the pattern to thicker cardstock then what your printer can handle(try to leave off the gluing tabs and use masking tape to put together, this makes for a smother helmet without the little ridges), the helmet turns out to be a little sturdier when your all done... try finding the thick back board that comes in those packs of address labeld, the stuff thats alot thicker then paper but not a thick at cardboard, then go buy some fiberglass resin, you dont have to use actual fiberglass, you can use regular cloth material, the same effect if you layer it for under half the price...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back