Old model

OscarWyler

So a while ago before I stated the mk 7 I wanted to try doing a reach chest plate which in the end came out ALR, I've been thinking about the size and stuff compared to the mk7 armour chest plate and how the movement is, the reach chest plate is comfortable to move around in and sticks to my body and don't move around, I still haven't completely finished the mk7 chest so that's a debate, over and all I think the reach chest plate could still be used, my main question is dose the size look alr, I had to add clips in order for me to get in and out so adds a bit of extra lead to the under latch part, keep in mind it's missing parts which I've lost but I'm sure I can make my own

Attachments

• IMG_20240203_201429.jpg
    IMG_20240203_201429.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 22
  • IMG_20240203_201403.jpg
    IMG_20240203_201403.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 18
  • IMG_20240203_201341.jpg
    IMG_20240203_201341.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 18
Looking good!
It is hard to say for sure about the sizing, it depends on a lot of factors (like what the rest of the armor is sized to) and personal opinion.
I would say it looks alright, but it's hard to know when we only see the top half of you. If you lost part of your template and you are unsure about what size you printed your chest out, a good way to estimate is to measure a piece from the front of the chest (like the center long rectangle) and scale the pattern in pepakura until it matches the size of that part.

Cannot wait to see how this build progresses, good luck!

i understand that, i might need to mix the armour with the halo mk 7 shins, thighs and other limbs just bc im a big guy in general and i cant find the male reach armour, just the female, plus they wont fit me in general ect ect

but thank u for the comment ill see if i should use that for finish my mk 7 chest

HERE are the male MK V{B} templates for you to use, I hope this helps you in your progress. Furthermore, if you are concerned about sizing I recommend ARMORSMITH DESIGNER. This program is what a lot of individuals in the 405th use, the software has helped I and others out greatly when it comes to scaling our builds.

thank u so much for the link, the reason i havent downloaded or even baught the site is bc i cant pay for anything online, the way i got the scaling for the mk 7 was one of our kind members helped me but i think i gave him the wrong chest scaling but ye

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back