ONI Field Uniform (Halo:Nightfall)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScottJackson117

Member DIN
S717
The ONI uniform looks interesting and no doubt fun to build. I'll be trying to get that done for next year.

Yesterday I started making the ID card and the protective sleeve. Cant wait till I get up to the embroidery for the insignia and rank.

I'll post my progression with this uniform here, as well as reference photos in case anyone else wants to make one as well. One thing alludes me and that is the chest pieces. Not sure what material that is. May need to substitute. Oh well.

Untitled-1.jpgID so far

Reference Photos
Halo-Nightfall_ONI_Ref.jpgHN_Hundley&Gaines.jpgHN_FieldTeam.jpg

Thoughts? Questions? Critique?
Peace.

Nice to see people making uniforms! I really liked the white ones all the cadets wore in forward unto dawn. And of course these ones.

I will be looking forward to seeing some progress!

Nice job with the ID card!

- - - Updated - - -

Nice to see people making uniforms! I really liked the white ones all the cadets wore in forward unto dawn. And of course these ones.

I was considering making that cadet uniform as well. Maybe sometime after I've completed my planned ones.

Thanks dude! Look forward to making it!

- - - Updated - - -

looks great

Thanks man!

Attachments

• HaloNightfall_ONI_ID_Temp_v1.PSD
    602.9 KB · Views: 541
could you share your photoshop file?

looks good btw. old iphone/ipod thing?

I actually made it in Corel Painter, but I can save the file as a psd. I still want to refine it, but I'll let you know when I do. In the mean time I'll give you the file.

HaloNightfall_ONI_ID_Temp_v1.PSD

Thanks dude, and I actually made the sleeve myself out of a laptop bag some clear plastic. The arm-band was an old phone holder I just added on for the ref photo. I'll be making a refined one later on.

ow haha I ment the file in general Usually people tend to make this stuff in PS so i asked for the photoshop file.
Tnx dude!

and keep up the work :)

well Spartan IV's have a navy blue and gold uniform so you could just make one any two colors and it would work.

Not alot, but so far I'm half-way to finishing my pants. Should be done by the end of the month.

2015-01-22-2586 - Copy.jpg

and what ever dare had and a MA5C that I pulled from Mona Lisa still looking but it looks like what ever the mission was planned for.

The pants are finally done! Well, I still need to sew on the buttons so I can close the pockets, but overall it's done. I'll be moving on to the jacket next!

Feedback/thoughts?

Pants.jpg

Interested in how this turns out. As bad as the shenanigans ONI gets up to are, they know how to dress.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back