Ot: Ironman Soundtrack

Status
Not open for further replies.

starkmark4

Jr Member
So since I'm working on these costumes for a big 25th birthday bash for my brother and I (ironman & warmachine) I'm gonna try my hand at mixing a audio track for our entrance. We're gonna have fog and strobe lights when we walk out then we're gonna have a turntable to stand on to show off the suits and all there cool motorized and light up parts. So I'm hoping that someone can upload the war machine song from ACDC. I already have ironman. Thanks guys!

The music used in films is copyrighted, and as such it is illegal to supply routes to the content, without paying for the right to have a copy of it, or without the copyright holders permission.

Sorry, you won't find it here.

CaptainImpactor said:
The music used in films is copyrighted, and as such it is illegal to supply routes to the content, without paying for the right to have a copy of it, or without the copyright holders permission.

Sorry, you won't find it here.

I really am sorry if I sound like a backend wipe here but then why are soundtack CD's available to us?

Last edited by a moderator:
Tyvern said:
I really am sorry if I sound like a backend wipe here but then why are soundtack CD's available to us?

Soundtrack cds are available to us, because we have to pay for them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back