Our deepest sympathy and support for the victims of Orlando.

Status
Not open for further replies.
All broadcasting stations in Canada have been covering the horrific events that have transpired in Orlando. My sincere condolences and sympathies go out to all who were affected in this tragedy.

What happened in Orlando? I've been very devoid of internet the past couple days save for a few minutes here and there. We recently had a family friend's son pass away. He fell to his death in Hamilton. There was an article about it on the news.

What happened in Orlando? I've been very devoid of internet the past couple days save for a few minutes here and there. We recently had a family friend's son pass away. He fell to his death in Hamilton. There was an article about it on the news.

In a terror attack on the Pulse Nightclub in Orlando, a man pledged dedication to ISIS before committing a mass shooting which killed 50 and injured another 53 people. Pulse is a gay nightclub and this is considered an attack on the LGBT community.

My condolences to everyone who was a victim, or lost someone in the incident. For those who have died as a result of being a victim, may your souls rest in peace.

Quick synopsis of what happened: After several minutes of shooting randomly in a night club, the gunman called the police, declared his intention and who he was doing it for (ISIS), hung up, continued shooting, called the police back, hung up, they called him back on his cell phone, he hung up shot several more then after a standoff, was shot dead by police. A terrible day not just for the LGBT community but for humanity it self. People who have no consideration of other people and their preference of life, be it religion or life style should not be tolerated. The ironic point in this terrible incident is that not only was it deliberate.....it was calculated. The gunman actually went through the whole process to acquire an assault weapon......he purchased this weapon legally!!!!! How messed up is that? Just the "kick you while you're down" feeling towards the Right to Bear Arms Amendment.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back