Pax Expo 2008: Red Chief & Cortana Visits Bungie Booth

Status
Not open for further replies.
muffinman868 said:
wow thats really cool. Ok so i live close to seattle and was wondering if there was going to be another one of those anytime soon? id love to go in a halo costume....do you have to get a special pass to were one because i saw u had like an id thing around you neck and that also no one else was really wereing any anything?
Most conventions have ID passes that let you enter specific parts of the rented building. Now, they can't keep "normal people" off the convention grounds (depending on where it is), because it's bad or something. Too tired to think properly.

Most people should where them around their necks, but others can have them hanging out of their pockets. It is recommended that you wear on around your neck like a necklace, but hide it for photo's so it doesn't ruin the "atmosphere" of the photo.

If you do not wear one around your neck make sure it is visible from most views and can easily be shown to any convention staff. Failure to do so can have you removed from the convention grounds for the duration of the convention.

I worked as security for a con I go once.

EDIT: Whoops, didn't realize I accidentally necro posted, but it was still on page one... My bad, I'll be more careful of my posts in the future.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back