Pc recommendation

DARKSPARTANWOLF

Hey, everyone I’m looking for pc/laptop recommendation. I was wondering what is recommend for 3d modeling, gaming and VR.

I would prefer it to be a laptop. I don’t know what I’m looking for.

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

Ahoy DARKSPARTANWOLF, depending on what your modelling program of choice is your preference of how you build the machine may change. Programs that are cloud based like OnShape won't need a lot of horsepower for design and rendering. When it comes to locally installed CAD suites Autodesk options tend to be more CPU hungry while Blender tends to strain a GPU more.

Are you hoping to build it yourself, choose out your parts and have it built for you, or choose a computer where the components are pre-selected?
My current PC was assembled by an Australian company, with parts I chose. I don't know a lot about PC components but did the research to get what I needed. And by doing it that way, they were able to check compatibility of parts, test the computer, and I got three year warranty on it.

I think for VR and 3D modelling, you'll be wanting to look into getting 32GB RAM. Also it's a good idea to make sure the laptop has a SSD.

Are you hoping to build it yourself, choose out your parts and have it built for you, or choose a computer where the components are pre-selected?
My current PC was assembled by an Australian company, with parts I chose. I don't know a lot about PC components but did the research to get what I needed. And by doing it that way, they were able to check compatibility of parts, test the computer, and I got three year warranty on it.

I think for VR and 3D modelling, you'll be wanting to look into getting 32GB RAM. Also it's a good idea to make sure the laptop has a SSD.
again

https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/produc...hx-1tb-ssd-32gb-ram-geforce-rtx-4060/16691438

Seconding the above question on what your budget is. That will be the real determination of what's the best fit within your range.

Would also recommend checking out Micro Center if you have one relatively close to you. They run deals on new and open-box machines all the time, it's how I got my last Alienware.

Hey, everyone I’m looking for pc/laptop recommendation. I was wondering what is recommend for 3d modeling, gaming and VR.

I would prefer it to be a laptop. I don’t know what I’m looking for.

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks
For gaming, I would recommend a PowerSpec PC based off of my experience.

This thread is more than 9 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back