Pelican Papercraft

Status
Not open for further replies.
nice find, i can't see how it is supported on the inside unless there are paper struts in that case i thin kit would be good to make.

i DLed and looked at this model 2 or 3 weeks ago, its in PDF form, but the problem is... none of the flaps are numbers AT ALL

yeah i started cutting out the pieces and scoring and realized that too. no numbers...so i looked at the assembled version pic of the guy who made the .pdf and got the idea of how it went together. not the greatest idea:p i made a billion mistakes and ended up throwing it out. I figure that joyride will eventually make a pelican because they are going to run out of other variants to make:p

I think someone should come out with Halo plastic and/or diecast models... with decals and everything!

dylan Snyder said:
I figure that joyride will eventually make a pelican because they are going to run out of other variants to make:p
Joyride is no longer producing Halo figures and models.

Last edited by a moderator:
HAHA thats fantastic :D

If you play with the Halo Action Clix it would be great for the figurines :D

I think I know what I'm making after I finish my helm haha :D

shadow8136 said:
theres a pep file from Vader in pepakura download database page 8.
yea but theres thousands of faces on it. You would have to be insane to put it together.

I wonder if me and some of my friends could make a LIFE SIZE MODEL! that would be tight!

My hands will hurt and printer would kick my.... Sorry. Lol, I dont have enough Cardstock :p

piehobo28 said:
I wonder if me and some of my friends could make a LIFE SIZE MODEL! that would be tight!

yeah it only take about 9million sheets of cardstock and about 9years of labour....and the rain would destroy it..... Why not!

Well, despite the apparent complexity of that model, and the difficulty in keeping it intact, I have to say that model appears to be very well done. Well thought out in terms of details and such.

I might just download it and put it together as a base for a more-detailed model using sheet styrene (styrene is our friend, heh heh). I'm sure I could get all the necessary details on that thing, and with styrene it would be much sturdier... :D

I will take that template and make a model of it. I have been looking for something like this for some time.
I usually make model kit masters, so this one will hopefully become a model kit like the previous ones i have done(Mostly Stargate ships, but some other genre stuff too).
I will post back when i have made it.
Bar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back