Pep Files Needed !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samcro117

So I have decided to start my first build . It's going to be an armor combo between buck,linda,chief, and Locke I want to do Linda's helmet and make it out of fiberglass etc. Does anyone have Linda's helmet (Argus armor) pep files all I need is the helmet if someone would take the time to make one since I'm not capable of doing so that would greatly appreciated.....thank you

So I have decided to start my first build . It's going to be an armor combo between buck,linda,chief, and Locke I want to do Linda's helmet and make it out of fiberglass etc. Does anyone have Linda's helmet (Argus armor) pep files all I need is the helmet if someone would take the time to make one since I'm not capable of doing so that would greatly appreciated.....thank you

If you're after a file, you're better off posting your requests HERE in the Pepakura Requests thread.

Unfortunately, however, we don't have any Argus files ready for download yet - we're still obtaining raw files for this purpose, but some of them require a lot of cleaning up (and in some cases, re-modelling entirely). Please be patient, something will come along.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back