pep helmet in progress

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok so i got these things to get started on the pep helmet Bondo, glasses, sandpaper, and will be geting the mask and faberglass resign tomarrow any tips on how to help with this i'll be now please help on glassing and bondo tomarrow thanks o and i'll give you guys pics of the new and inproved helmet made out of cardstock thats why i made a new theard

ok sorry again for the double post :rolleyes but i got pics of the new and inproved helmet. Now how should i explain this i got the faber glass resign, bondo, chemical mask, chemical gloves and the sand paper about 10 big pieces wat now give me tips theards and help its my first time doing this HELP!!!! :mad:

Jordan Roajs said:
ok sorry again for the double post :rolleyes but i got pics of the new and inproved helmet. Now how should i explain this i got the faber glass resign, bondo, chemical mask, chemical gloves and the sand paper about 10 big pieces wat now give me tips theards and help its my first time doing this HELP!!!! :mad:
Double Post of doom great helmet though

Last edited by a moderator:
ok so do i put faberglass resign inside the helmet and the outside and let it dry and sand both sides and then put bondo on both sides as when and sand it again and then i'm done??? help guys please

from what i've heard and read you put a few coats of resign on the outside, in sections so it doesn't warp, and the resign on the inside and then maybve pin the fiberglass on the inside and resign into place, im just not quite sure how to do the inside still

ok so my understanding is that i begin faberglassing inside and let it dry and go over it a couple times with faberglass and sand it and go on the outside and do the same thing and sand it and then put the bondo inside and outside and do the same thing and to make sure wats a dremel. i need help so please responde back anyone who knows

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back