pep scaling. i know the stickies but maybe i am just dumb

Status
Not open for further replies.

rockerknight

yes i have gone through goddesses sticky a few times and another guys that is floating around a few forum boards but here is my thing its all on halo and star wars helmets.
I am trying to do the skyrim masks that stand up higher i am assuming the height and depth is for the actual size of the file being peped and not the inner for you head.
so after 3 failed attempts way to big to small and just almost right i am wondering is there a sizing thread out there for bigger masks that stand higher than the halo and star wars ones? or do i have to stick with trial and error?

I'm assuming you are talking about helmets and things with extras like horns on top. Open pepakura designer (or download it if you only have the viewer) and open your file. The go to "2D Menu" -> "Edit Mode" -> "Measure Distance Between Two Points". Use that to click on a point near the top and one near the bottom, then it will give you the distance between them in millimeters.

you are my hero. so what you are saying is get my head measurement and click inside the helmet (helmet which is a great band, sorry random thought) and it should be a good fit.
why thank you very much
maybe i got to sleepy reading the tutorials on that part or something like that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back