Pepa helmet

Status
Not open for further replies.

unclejon

Hey all, i just recently started this whole master chief suit deal and have a few question, thoguhts, etc. first off i recently started making my helm out of printer paper just too see how it woud work and fit.

I dont know if its normally like this but at the moment it looks like a wad of shredded paper wither numbers on it and tape. i got the top half done at the moment. is it normally suposed to be like this?

and as for if and when i finish i was wondering, where do people get a gold tint visor, and second how do the get that kind of indent in the middle? ill be posting pics of the unfinished and finished soon.

unclejon said:
Hey all, i just recently started this whole master chief suit deal and have a few question, thoguhts, etc. first off i recently started making my helm out of printer paper just too see how it woud work and fit.

I dont know if its normally like this but at the moment it looks like a wad of shredded paper wither numbers on it and tape. i got the top half done at the moment. is it normally suposed to be like this?

and as for if and when i finish i was wondering, where do people get a gold tint visor, and second how do the get that kind of indent in the middle? ill be posting pics of the unfinished and finished soon.

read the stickies, they will answer ALL of your questions,
,Dallis

Last edited by a moderator:
im just asking, is there any certain way to assemble the peice? because ive finished it and it looks no where nearas clean as some of the peoples models on here. i folded everything moderately right, it just looks retarded. i read all of the stickies but theres nothing on how to assemble the peice. or maybe there shouldnt be and im just not meant to make this. any help would be nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back