Pepakura armor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I decided to start with the MA5C weapon... can anyone help me on how to actually do it with pep and how to fiberglass it.

Okay, since i will not be getting my clay and moldmaking equipement till monday (only for the helmet i want it to be perfect!!).

Im going to start with the other body parts.
And im doing them in Pepakura since it would cost me a loooooooooooot to buy all that clay for all of the armor...

So i want your help to start my armor and what precautions i should take. (i allready made 1 helmet of pepakura so im not a total noob)

Which body parts should i start from?

I have also been thinking of starting with my assualt rifle. How do you fiberglass one when you make it out of PEP since you cannot actually put the fiberglass inside the AR.
Do i just put foam inside or what?.

Im also going to make the ammo counter and the 2 small green lights and the lamp in the front of course.
Do you know where i could get a blue leded ammo counter?.

Thank you!!

Ive never done it but ive heard to start with the forearmsand hands. Master Chief just finished his pep AR. I hope that kinda helps.

iamyourcousin228 said:
Ive never done it but ive heard to start with the forearmsand hands. Master Chief just finished his pep AR. I hope that kinda helps.

Which master chief???

Is anyone else going to help?

Last edited by a moderator:
FOLLOW THE PINS. FOLD CORRECTLY. if you dont follow the folding correctly tut your gonna have problems. Also when it comes time to do youre helmet dont jump in immediately and do Squirls because you might think oh its just paper foloding and gluing but belive me its hard and its gonna take time. So start off slow and do everything right.

darthturkey said:
FOLLOW THE PINS. FOLD CORRECTLY. if you dont follow the folding correctly tut your gonna have problems. Also when it comes time to do youre helmet dont jump in immediately and do Squirls because you might think oh its just paper foloding and gluing but belive me its hard and its gonna take time. So start off slow and do everything right.

I have been doing oregamis since i was 4... i am a very good folder i can do it fast and accurately... and this is not my 1st pep. and the Helmet im making it out of clay.
please read my topic thouroghly.

But thank you for the help!

For the AR i would suggest finding a foam spray, but make sure you compensate for its expansion, cus if you dont then you'll AR will look like a flood-type thing ;)

Finnish Spartan said:
Which master chief???

Is anyone else going to help?
Master chef did.

ANy for armor, start the helmet or torso, those are the two hardest to get done, just get them over with and the rest will be a breeze.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back