Pepakura Designer 3 Font Issue...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Draiss

Ok, I am having an issue with the Pepakura Designer 3. I can't get the edge id numbers to print in black. I have to print things with the face surface shaded in order to see the edge id numbers in white. How can I fix this issue so I can not waste my ink?

Ok, I am having an issue with the Pepakura Designer 3. I can't get the edge id numbers to print in black. I have to print things with the face surface shaded in order to see the edge id numbers in white. How can I fix this issue so I can not waste my ink?

That is really odd. I cannot even find a spot to change the font or color for the Edge IDs. Have you tried hitting the Reset to Default button in the Color tab of the Other Settings window? Maybe that will change whatever is messed up internally.

Well, I am now at a complete stand still until I can get this resolved. Hitting the restore to default did nothing for me. If there are any Pepakura Designer 3 gurus out there in the 405th, HELP! lol I want to do so much work on my armor, but its almost a waste to even try to print the parts out right now...

I have almost the same problem, my numbers are too big for some pieces and they are merging together with each other. its really hard to read them and i wanna change the font size. Anyone have a solution? Thanks

do the pep work without numbers. i have done 6 pieces sofar without numbers... its not that hard. just dont cut it all out at once. cut one piece fold it n glue it then repeat. just use pep viewer to know what piece to cut next...

do the pep work without numbers. i have done 6 pieces sofar without numbers... its not that hard. just dont cut it all out at once. cut one piece fold it n glue it then repeat. just use pep viewer to know what piece to cut next...

I agree.... I have done two helmets now that same way... and I have to have Pep viewr up when doing my pep work....just makes it easier....

cujo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back