Pepakura For Mac

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is now a native solution on Mac OSX to build papercrafts from 3d models: DunreebCutout

https://itunes.apple.com/app/dunreebcutout/id963592540

Glad that helps you drpepperman.

Cupcake, this will take a little bit longer than I expected. Currently, I can get everything to you in the next few days (this will take me a little bit longer than usual as I'm not around my desk (and won't be for about a week) as I will have to do the calculations without any of my tools. There is a problem with the torso and the boot, for they haven't been unfolded, and that is not my forte... I don't really unfold... Everything else should be up by Tuesday I'm guessing. As most of these pieces are seized for somebody about 5'9" or taller , I will have to resize them... Sorry about the wait, for I'm doing all of this on my netbook without a printer.

Cheers.

Thanks for your comment. If you mean the PDO files from Pepakura, then we can understand this as there are probably many papercrafts around in that format. We could support it but as far as we see it is a proprietary, binary format of Pepakura. If you could point us to a file format documenation of PDO we can integrate support.

Nevertheless, our Cutout solution is complete in itself. If you have the 3d model file, you can generate papercrafts on your own, and won't need Pepakura anymore (in our humble opinion :) )

Got a felling this won't help many people since I can't find any documentation that it supports PDO files.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back