Pepakura Helmet by Haloween?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shad0w Sniped

If I started today, would it be possible to make a Halo 2 helmet in 9 days? Perhaps working an hour or two per day. The helmet does not and will not be perfect.

Also, can I use my paintball mask's visor as the helmets?

Thanks in advance!

Shad0w Sniped said:
If I started today, would it be possible to make a Halo 2 helmet in 9 days? Perhaps working an hour or two per day. The helmet does not and will not be perfect.

Also, can I use my paintball mask's visor as the helmets?

Thanks in advance!

One word.... Peparuka...
Depending on your desired level of detail when finished... you could conceivably complete the less detailed H2 helm in one day...

Look here... again, every step beyond the pep shell, (i.e. resin, fiberglass, putty, glaze, visor, paint) will only add time to your build...

Peparuka Help This link should get you started and answer your questions... read the first several posts stickied at the top...

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks a lot. I didn't want to spend a long time on it if I couldn't wear it for Halloween.

Also, the visor question is still in play. Thanks.

well, if you don't support the pep helmet with resin, or use some other way to keep the visor from expanding the sides of your helm... it will be distorted...

The visor goeds on the inside on the helmet, but is designed to go on the outside of a motor cycle helmet... its to wide... it will flex to fit, but it wants to return to shape... so if the card stock pep helm isn't supported the visor wont work right..

Hey im trying to do the same thing im gonna be working on it for about an hour a day and 3 hours on weekends till its done and im gonna make it look better then any pep helmet out there, w00t!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back