pepakura helmet

Status
Not open for further replies.

xomanowar

i made my helm and it went bad. i am a n00b at this my helmet got warped and folded incorrectly (I'll get pics later)

goodskin

how did it warp and what does warp mean do u mean that its shape became disfigured if so it was probably because of lack of support

I mean that sucks but I don't see a question that we can help you with. Do you have a question?

More of a random comment.

Sigma-LS said:
I mean that sucks but I don't see a question that we can help you with. Do you have a question?

More of a random comment.
i would like to know ways to fix it

Last edited by a moderator:
It's impossible to diagnose your problem without seeing what that problem is. It's right up there with "Hey, you know that movie? The one with that guy? You know, that guy and he does this thing?"

Post pictures.

Boomer said:
It's impossible to diagnose your problem without seeing what that problem is. It's right up there with "Hey, you know that movie? The one with that guy? You know, that guy and he does this thing?"

Post pictures.

lawl, but I agree, it's like trying to talk to a dog and get an answer, it's impossible, just as it is to answer your question, we have no idea what part is messed up, or any of that :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back