Pepakura/Model Requests: Second Edition

Requesting the Extender helm (with attachment) from Infinite. You know, totally not Samus' helmet. Either 3D print or foam is fine.

Thank you!

1000000126.jpg
1000000127.jpg
1000000128.jpg

With the recent generosity of Yelsanick0117 of showering us with his incredible Elite he has worked on for months, I would like to make a modeling request for the armor of the Silent Shadow Elites showcased within Halo: HeadHunters and Halo: Rise of Atriox, respectively.

I am able to "hunt" for more reference imagery as needed or screenshot during the film of Headhunters if need to grab as much as I can.

View attachment 277728View attachment 277726View attachment 277727View attachment 277728View attachment 277726
I am currently working on this exact project as a worlds first. Follow me on Instagram at "Rusa_Azavayl" to see my progress

Does anyone know of a good pepakura foam file for Reach’s undersuit? I didn’t see it in the Armory but I possibly could have missed it in there somewhere.

Thanks!

With the recent generosity of Yelsanick0117 of showering us with his incredible Elite he has worked on for months, I would like to make a modeling request for the armor of the Silent Shadow Elites showcased within Halo: HeadHunters and Halo: Rise of Atriox, respectively.

I am able to "hunt" for more reference imagery as needed or screenshot during the film of Headhunters if need to grab as much as I can.

View attachment 277728View attachment 277726View attachment 277727View attachment 277728View attachment 277726
I have the most reference images of Silent Shadow probably on the internet XD

Requesting this type SP kneecap for the mark 7 core. Oh and any rectangular shoulder pad pls

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231113-184315_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20231113-184315_Gallery.jpg
    383.6 KB · Views: 29
This thread is more than 4 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back