Pepakura/Model Requests: Second Edition

Discussion in 'Halo 3D Modeling' started by Chernobyl, Mar 22, 2016.

1. Chernobyl

Chernobyl

Right, ladies and gents. Since the old thread was beginning to outgrow its boots a little, we've decided to prune things out a little and start afresh with a thread I can more easily keep an eye on.

Before we begin, I'd like to lay down a few simple guidelines, which will help keep this thread a little less cluttered, and hopefully also allow requests to be processed in a more timely fashion:

Please check the FILE ARCHIVE before making a request. A good majority of the materials requested in these types of threads and others around the forum can already be found in our Archives, so please be sure to use the Search function and make sure you're not requesting a file that's already hosted. Nobody likes having to field constant requests for files we already have.

If you do need help with finding a file, or if you need something modelling from scratch, please provide as much information as you can. Reference images are a huge bonus for custom model requests, and for raw files that you might need unfolding, please consider having a go yourself before requesting.

Finally: this thread is not for people who wish to discuss asset extraction techniques. If you require a model pulling from a game, please treat the request as if it's a custom modelling project.

Above all: be polite and courteous to requests if you're responding, The necro-posting rule doesn't apply to this thread, so feel free to post your request even if the thread's a little inactive - somebody may get back to you.

I've added some essential links inside these spoiler tags for those who might find them useful.

EDIT: Revised the thread title to include generic model requests, given how many we're getting.

2. Manus812

Manus812 New Member

Re: Pepakura Requests: Second Edition

I think i'll start off the new thread with a general, Hello! to the community. Now with formalities out of the way:
    I am glad I found this thread its what I needed. I am looking for the files in this thread: http://www.405th.com/showthread.php?t=32294 specifically the Mandalorian Armor. The link on 4shared is not working, so I am trying to find it elsewhere. I have scoured the File Archives pages, to no avail. I tried PM'ing the Author rather than necro posting, but no such luck. So I will try asking here. Maybe if the stars align, someone who has previously downloaded those files find this post.
    Thank You for your time.

3. Xav kitsune

Xav kitsune

looking for a foam unfold of Destiny's Bones of Eao hunter boots

4. pawlitoo

pawlitoo New Member

Hello. I'd like to make my first cosplay, i want do metro 2034/LL Sparta Ranger. But I cant find good quality pepakura helmet model can someone upload that?

5. NASCARPC

NASCARPC New Member

Can someone make destinys kallipolis boots for the hunter male please

6. Oppia king

Oppia king New Member

hey can some one plz make agent locke abdominal kyle-hefley-locke-page-05.jpg

vincentallen2 likes this.
  7. Shadowslayer199

Shadowslayer199

Nornfang (lindas sniper) anybody? along with a good pep file for agent locke's helmet?

PurpleAndre likes this.
  8. Chernobyl

Chernobyl

Nornfang is a re-skinned Sniper Rifle - specifically, the Halo 4 model, which you'll be able to find in our Archives along with a copy of Agent Locke's Hunter helmet in the Halo 5 Archives.

9. DylanMarx

DylanMarx Well-Known Member

I have a request for the Dead Space Security Force Suit. You can consider this a request for a scratch model and unfold for pepakura and/or foam.

The Dead Space Security Force Suit was first seen in Dead Space 2 and the prequel animated film worn by the Earth Gov Military Security Teams. There isn't much reference I could find on google, but here are some.

Capture1.PNG

Security_Officer..jpg

Capture2.PNG

EE307FC9F32A776450AE499F7F29ED6BC3B0528F.jpg

Security_RIG_DSA.jpg

83CD825E880D7A14A07EDF7C7CC088562BB37CA9.jpg

Earthgov_poster5.jpg

10. Spartan55

Spartan55

Can some one pleas make a foam file for the fallout 4 synth field helmet that ends up big enough to fit a large men's motocross helmet please

Attached Files:

11. corporal max

corporal max New Member

Hello I'm lookingt to remake my armor from halo 4 and was wondering if someone could unfold the enforcer armor for me. Thanks for your time.

12. Dirtdives

Dirtdives

Hey guys, I'm looking for a PDO of the Centurion full legs, thigh, shin and boot.

13. Tms

Tms

Looking for Halo Reach marine .OBJ file. I am aware that there exists pdo of reach marine but they don't include everything.
    I can clean up and unfold the model myself, prefer not to bother anyone.
    HaloReach_-_MarineUniform.jpg

Thank you Chernobyl!

14. Chernobyl

Chernobyl

I just noticed your Facebook request for the files - I'll see what I can do.

EDIT: file's attached below. I'll upload it to the Archive as well.

Attached Files:

Tms likes this.
  15. Jason 078

Jason 078

I wouldn't mind seeing a newer HD version of the Halo 3 Marine armor. I love the vrogy stuff, but it's missing the fanny pack as well as the details on the chest plate and some other pieces. There are some other details that others have to add in if they want it to be canon. Not so much the rivets, but just something updated that includes some of those inset details and such.

mkshane81 likes this.
  16. Thugzz Deluxxxe

Thugzz Deluxxxe

I've been waiting for someone to do the Halo 2 Anniversary ODST Helmet/Armor. I've looked quite a bit, but it doesn't look like anyone's done it yet. That would be cool to see.

H2A ODST.jpg

H2A ODST Back.jpg

H2A ODST Recon Variant poster.jpg

H2A ODST.jpg

H2A ODST Back.jpg

H2A ODST Recon Variant poster.jpg

17. KaulinD

KaulinD New Member

Would someone be able to unfold the Outer-Plated Forearms into a foam file for me? Thanks!

18. Exaldear

Exaldear

Hi All, thanks for setting this up.

I am After the Vigilant Armour from Halo 5. Foam unfold preferred, but normal unwrap would be fine.

If anyone can help, thank you.

19. A L E X 1177

A L E X 1177 New Member

looking for full Locke armour files or "Hunter" armour, thanks.

20. Chernobyl

Chernobyl

21. Athlonaddon2016

Athlonaddon2016 New Member

275px-Halo-5-Guardians-Intruder-Red.png So I recently opened Halo 5 armor assets in pepakura, and found they were not unfolded. I don't like Pepakura's 'Auto Unfold' Feature, & I really want to make the Intruder Helmet. Anyone who has experience Unfolding & can unfold to where the helmet will be fairly easy to create ( I'll be using foam) Reply to this thread. Help is Appreciated! UPDATE: If you want to unfold it don't post it to 405 File Archive as the file belongs to microsoft. To Unfold it, the file link is down here. When it is unfolded make it like a mediafire download or More easily, attach the files to your reply or whatever so I can download it, Thanks! ANOTHER UPDATE: I'm fine with normal files with tabs as long as the file is fairly easy to put together. ( No Pressure!)

Link: http://www.405th.com/file-archive.ph...ownloadid=1121 If you don't reach the link from that, the way to get to it is this- 3058183-h5-guardians-reach-armor-hero-dodger+(copy).jpg 3058188-h5-guardians-reach-armor-hero-stay-downcopy-1024x576.jpg

Attached Files:

22. Gunner

Gunner New Member

23. A L E X 1177

A L E X 1177 New Member

yes there is some of Lockes Armour but still a lot missing. i found the obj file but once i unfold its obviously mangled. unless there is a different way of doing it?

- - - Updated - - -

yes there is some of Lockes Armour but still a lot missing. i found the obj file but once i unfold its obviously mangled. unless there is a different way of doing it?

- - - Updated - - -

do you know where to get his armor there is only a few parts on this site right now. Thanks.

24. Chernobyl

Chernobyl

Unfolding a piece isn't as simple as just hitting a button - you'll also need to split up the parts further yourself and arrange it all on your pages.

25. A L E X 1177

A L E X 1177 New Member

i arranged them, how do you split the parts up? the parts seem to be overlaying themselves.like for example, the parts are separated but the lines seem to be crossing each other on one part. Thanks.