Pepakura/Model Requests: Second Edition

Chernobyl

Sr Member
Right, ladies and gents. Since the old thread was beginning to outgrow its boots a little, we've decided to prune things out a little and start afresh with a thread I can more easily keep an eye on.

Before we begin, I'd like to lay down a few simple guidelines, which will help keep this thread a little less cluttered, and hopefully also allow requests to be processed in a more timely fashion:

Please check the FILE ARCHIVE before making a request. A good majority of the materials requested in these types of threads and others around the forum can already be found in our Archives, so please be sure to use the Search function and make sure you're not requesting a file that's already hosted. Nobody likes having to field constant requests for files we already have.

If you do need help with finding a file, or if you need something modelling from scratch, please provide as much information as you can. Reference images are a huge bonus for custom model requests, and for raw files that you might need unfolding, please consider having a go yourself before requesting.

Finally: this thread is not for people who wish to discuss asset extraction techniques. If you require a model pulling from a game, please treat the request as if it's a custom modelling project.

Above all: be polite and courteous to requests if you're responding, The necro-posting rule doesn't apply to this thread, so feel free to post your request even if the thread's a little inactive - somebody may get back to you.

I've added some essential links inside these spoiler tags for those who might find them useful.

EDIT: Revised the thread title to include generic model requests, given how many we're getting.

Re: Pepakura Requests: Second Edition

I think i'll start off the new thread with a general, Hello! to the community. Now with formalities out of the way:
I am glad I found this thread its what I needed. I am looking for the files in this thread: http://www.405th.com/showthread.php?t=32294 specifically the Mandalorian Armor. The link on 4shared is not working, so I am trying to find it elsewhere. I have scoured the File Archives pages, to no avail. I tried PM'ing the Author rather than necro posting, but no such luck. So I will try asking here. Maybe if the stars align, someone who has previously downloaded those files find this post.
Thank You for your time.

Hello. I'd like to make my first cosplay, i want do metro 2034/LL Sparta Ranger. But I cant find good quality pepakura helmet model can someone upload that?

hey can some one plz make agent locke abdominal kyle-hefley-locke-page-05.jpg

Nornfang (lindas sniper) anybody? along with a good pep file for agent locke's helmet?

Nornfang is a re-skinned Sniper Rifle - specifically, the Halo 4 model, which you'll be able to find in our Archives along with a copy of Agent Locke's Hunter helmet in the Halo 5 Archives.

I have a request for the Dead Space Security Force Suit. You can consider this a request for a scratch model and unfold for pepakura and/or foam.

The Dead Space Security Force Suit was first seen in Dead Space 2 and the prequel animated film worn by the Earth Gov Military Security Teams. There isn't much reference I could find on google, but here are some.

Capture1.PNG

Security_Officer..jpg

Capture2.PNG

EE307FC9F32A776450AE499F7F29ED6BC3B0528F.jpg

Security_RIG_DSA.jpg

83CD825E880D7A14A07EDF7C7CC088562BB37CA9.jpg

Earthgov_poster5.jpg

Can some one pleas make a foam file for the fallout 4 synth field helmet that ends up big enough to fit a large men's motocross helmet please

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 901
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    187.4 KB · Views: 691

Hello I'm lookingt to remake my armor from halo 4 and was wondering if someone could unfold the enforcer armor for me. Thanks for your time.

Hey guys, I'm looking for a PDO of the Centurion full legs, thigh, shin and boot.

Looking for Halo Reach marine .OBJ file. I am aware that there exists pdo of reach marine but they don't include everything.
I can clean up and unfold the model myself, prefer not to bother anyone.
HaloReach_-_MarineUniform.jpg

Thank you Chernobyl!

Looking for Halo Reach marine .OBJ file. I am aware that there exists pdo of reach marine but they don't include everything.
I can clean up and unfold the model myself, prefer not to bother anyone.
View attachment 28309

I just noticed your Facebook request for the files - I'll see what I can do.

EDIT: file's attached below. I'll upload it to the Archive as well.

Attachments

• Reach Marine.zip
    742.6 KB · Views: 690

I wouldn't mind seeing a newer HD version of the Halo 3 Marine armor. I love the vrogy stuff, but it's missing the fanny pack as well as the details on the chest plate and some other pieces. There are some other details that others have to add in if they want it to be canon. Not so much the rivets, but just something updated that includes some of those inset details and such.

Would someone be able to unfold the Outer-Plated Forearms into a foam file for me? Thanks!

Hi All, thanks for setting this up.

I am After the Vigilant Armour from Halo 5. Foam unfold preferred, but normal unwrap would be fine.

If anyone can help, thank you.

This thread is more than 4 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back