Pepakura?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cemretas

When in the pepakura, how do you delete other pages of pieces? My printer printed 37 out of 44 on the torso, and I want to delete the other 37 so I only print the last 7.
How do I do this?

CemreTas said:
When in the pepakura, how do you delete other pages of pieces? My printer printed 37 out of 44 on the torso, and I want to delete the other 37 so I only print the last 7.
How do I do this?
the help button on the top should tell you how. thst or try googling it

Last edited by a moderator:
Lucky you dont have my printer, my printer prints pages backwards so you get the first page on the top of the stack every time, doing that, if I want say 8-16, I need to tell it to print 1-8. annoying.

Before you flip out on everything I know that numbers go together, and those valley folds and mountain, and where they point and all. But is there any pictures of a pepakura item in mid-progress? I wish to see if you go by order, like 1-1 then find 2-2 then 3-3 or just slap any numbers together and you'll end up with your figure.

Its not that much of a question so I would please ask *on my knees* what do I do?

Also after I finish the torso, what part should I do next? I did torso to get the largest piece out of the way, I was thinking crotch next but I dont know.

CemreTas said:
Before you flip out on everything I know that numbers go together, and those valley folds and mountain, and where they point and all. But is there any pictures of a pepakura item in mid-progress? I wish to see if you go by order, like 1-1 then find 2-2 then 3-3 or just slap any numbers together and you'll end up with your figure.

Its not that much of a question so I would please ask *on my knees* what do I do?

Also after I finish the torso, what part should I do next? I did torso to get the largest piece out of the way, I was thinking crotch next but I dont know.

I didnt go in order when i did mine and i was fine. Also if you got the torso out of the way and it fits and all, i would say you should do the rest of the upper body. The crotch is the easiest piece imo. I would say if you didnt do the helmet then do that, but if you did i would say do the biceps, and or the forearms.

CemreTas said:

G'Day,

If it's a Helmet, I start from the top of the helm then work my way down. Using the 3D window as a guide, rotate the image with you mouse to give different prospective of the helm. I've never gone by the order of the numbered tabs, and I've build six different pep items already and they've turn out pretty good.

As to what part to do next? I think that that's entirely up to you.

Good Luck
Steve :lol:

AoBfrost said:
Lucky you dont have my printer, my printer prints pages backwards so you get the first page on the top of the stack every time, doing that, if I want say 8-16, I need to tell it to print 1-8. annoying.

My priter also prints so that the page 1 is allways untop... But my printer is more intelligent if i say 8-16 it will print 8-16

And the 8th page will be untop.

AoBfrost said:
lol let me guess the atonamy of a lexmark "please load paper into the auto sheet feeder"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back