peparkura pistol

Status
Not open for further replies.

lord powdow

hi i found a h1 pistol on the internet and it think it looks awsome im gunna build it tomorrow to get to the site click peprika degsiner help then click on go to degsiner webpage the go to gallery go to he english gallery then on the search bar type in halo and the gun should be in the middle of the page
awsomeness.jpg

ps sry bout the spelling in my time zone its 12:44 pm[/img]

wow the pepakura pistol seems really hard to make. I just now printed it out and there are hundreds of minuscule lines and folds as well as bunches of numbers overlapping each other.

GDan said:
wow the pepakura pistol seems really hard to make. I just now printed it out and there are hundreds of minuscule lines and folds as well as bunches of numbers overlapping each other.

Not all models are foldable. Some of them need to be made simpler so they are more folder friendly. Like that pelican model... that was hell on paper, and I am glad I didn't print it out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ya, I just stopped making that Pepakura Pistol.

Its hell on paper. Once I had cut out a couple of pieces and tried to assemble them, I just gave up.

Sorry its to hard for the part Asian folder :bye2:

sry bout not posting i was on vacation w/ family :eek so im gunna start 2marrow and the only problem is the models in a bunch o pieces :evil: but ill work it out and i was going to build it earlyer but i had to do some work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back