Photo Shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.

rickgyver

cole02.jpg
cole11.jpg

cole06.jpg
cole22.jpg

Kind of looks like an action figure here.
cole07.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
He had a ball strutting his stuff.

I downloaded PEP yesterday and started to do some preliminary research on sizing.

Does the sentence.. "father of the year award" come to mind? Beautifull work on your son's armour!.. Heck! Even im jealous! :p Awesome work dude!

smilie120 said:
Does the sentence.. "father of the year award" come to mind? Beautifull work on your son's armour!.. Heck! Even im jealous! :p Awesome work dude!

I agree! Dude, your son seriously owes you on fathers day! XD

I know my little brother would adore something like this, I don't think my dad would have the patience to be honest. Hell, he doesn't think I'll even finish mine, he thinks I'll give up on it soon. Brilliant encouragement that is!

Anywho, I bet your son is over the moon with all the effort you put in, good on you! Congrats on how it turned out, too! Its great! :lol:

Thank you. My Son is very appreciative, and worth it.

I have to admit I was a bit selfish in this undertaking because I was a huge Star Wars fan (13 years old when the original movie came out). Since I first saw it I had always wanted to make a Storm Trooper outfit. I think the Master Chief is much cooler and this provided me with the chance to do for my Son what I couldn't do for myself.

Thank you to everyone in this community for your kind words and also for the excellent content of this site.

move aside, because I'm going to be the NEW mini spartan, though all spartans start training at 6 years old so a mini spartan would have to be 5 or younger

Excellent shots! I'm glad you did this for your son and that he loves it.

AI Blue - guess my grandson fits that category! I better get started.

This is amazing! First of all the costume is amazing but i have to say WOW...
Professional photographers really know what they are doing. The image quality is just awesome!
Alot better then any other "Amateur pictures" taken using a $#!Tty camera :p

-FSS

rvb4life said:
true, professionals do have photoshop skills too, remember.

None of these photos where digitally altered. She just used backgrounds and lighting. My Son really likes the one with the silhouette of the helmet and pistol. The photogropher took a large flash diffuser and put it right behind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back