Pillar of Autumn Diorama - WIP

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElkMidget

Hello there.

I haven't been on here lately thanks to school and other related things - but I managed to find time for this. Well, sort of.

As you guys can see here, I'm taking a crack at building a diorama of the near-last level of Halo: Reach - the Pillar of Autumn. The thing's gonna be large (bad TWSS joke), but it should be large enough to incorporate the McFarlane action figures into it, and it's gonna be a long time before this gets finished.

Day One:

102_3326.jpg

Day Two:

102_3328.jpg

Day Three:

102_3329.jpg

No Zealot wortzorz?

102_3331.jpg

More to come.

I'm going to be following this intently! Fantastic idea, I can't wait to see this finished. What are you using for the ground and what will you be using for the scenery/buildings etc?

I'm going to be following this intently! Fantastic idea, I can't wait to see this finished. What are you using for the ground and what will you be using for the scenery/buildings etc?

Thaaaaaaank you Metalfire! :) and as far as the buildings go, I'll be using foam board with chipboard for the detailing , and for the ground I'll be using scenery foam on top of Plywood. This is just one part right now; there will be more to it. And for he scenery, I'll be figuring that out... sooner or later. hehe.

Updates: Day 3

DSCN0010.jpg

DSCN0012.jpg

DSCN0015.jpg

DSCN0013.jpg

Will be working on it more tonight.

I LOVE the halo starships... more than anything else in the game. Can't wait to see this progress. Keep it man!!!

This is a great idea, good luck.

Thank you, Thrill. :)

I LOVE the halo starships... more than anything else in the game. Can't wait to see this progress. Keep it man!!!

Fudz, I wish I could do the ACTUAL Pillar of Autumn. :/ But due to the lack of space, I'm working on the Halo: Reach level instead. You know the part where you have to deliver Cortana to Keyes and then get your hands on the MAC gun while fighting your way past Zealots after that?

Here's what I'm working on, credits go to ElectricBlueSkies and whoever runs the site. http://www.electricblueskies.com/haloverse/halo-reach/postcards-from-reach-the-pillar-of-autumn/ (safelinksaresafe.) Scroll down to the last 3 pics and there ya go.

Updates. yesyesyes.

Began to glue together one of the modules, as this is going to be set up in a modular manner for filming purposes.

DSCN0026.jpg

DSCN0025.jpg

Will have moar (or more) updates later on.

so this would also be a battlefield for miniatures, COOL i cannot wait to see the final product

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back