12:30 - HOME
12:31 - Open Halo 3
12:33 - Pop it in my 360
12:33 - 3:30PM - Play Halo 3
3:30 - Gotta help some old lady move. :(
5:00 - Get back home
5:15 - Resume Halo 3 gaming untill 11:00 PM
11:00 PM - Bed for school.

Sit at home because i dont have a 360. Not ebought to get halo3. And my armours not finnished :cry: , But then il probrably go over my m8's and play on live with him :p

smilie120 said:
Sit at home because i dont have a 360. Not ebought to get halo3. And my armours not finnished :cry: , But then il probrably go over my m8's and play on live with him :p
That sux dude... sorry

Last edited by a moderator:
My plans are to stay home find something to do wait for my bro to get my game for me :D :D :D play Halo 3 for a couple hours until my mom nags me to bed for FREAKING SCHOOL TOMMROW :oops: :mad: "crying" "sniffle" "sniffle" "sniffle" :mad: (y) (y) (y)

SPARTAN-430 said:
That sux dude... sorry

Yup! oh! well il just have to wait and see what sandie clause bings! LOL, or i could sell my 2 psp's my ds' x box and 1 of my 3 pc's lol......I really would give all that for 360 :( BTW doe but a psp thyre the bigges gimmick EVER! (why have i got 2?)

just wait, watch ninjaa warrior womens version. watch G4 special while doing math HW >< then bed, school, then halo 3 :)

Nice plan accept how are you going to dicth school ohh heres wat u do make vegstable soup then chew it up and puke in front of your parents in the sink that should be a good plan to stay out of school for a while

25 septembre wake up at 4:00 AM eat and a 5:00 im in front of a EB Games waiting for the open at 8:00. Get my precomended copy of Halo 3 Legendary (who I reserve it on June 2005) go to my house and play Halo 3. Haha Yeah finally!!!

Stealthkiller24 said:
Nice plan accept how are you going to dicth school ohh heres wat u do make vegstable soup then chew it up and puke in front of your parents in the sink that should be a good plan to stay out of school for a while
Thats horrible I don't think anyone should skip school just for Halo 3, but thats just me.

I agree with ostrich on that. It is wrong to skip school for a video game a sweet sweet video game :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: LOL but anyways my parents are smart they would know I would be faking it and even if they fall for it all they would do is stay home and watch over me.

I cant go, because my parents said no, and cause its a school night. All my other friends went to the release and are lining up already. :cry: whatever, stuff happens...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back