Pm'ing Problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arithen

Hello, i'm not too sure if this has been discussed yet, if so i apologize. However, i (and what i can tell from posts, others) have been having major problems with PMing other members. I've tried to PM over 5 different members (4 of which are from the Q&A Team) and it says that this person is unable to receive PM's.

I'm not sure exactly how many people are getting this error. but i sure am and it's annoying! :D

EDIT!!!!!!!!!!

I just found the other topic about PM'ing

my mistake!

PM me with your questions, I'll see how I can help you out. My inbox is far from full (just cleaned it out) so I should be able to recieve one.

Cheers!

Xtreme TACTICS 101 said:
PM me with your questions, I'll see how I can help you out. My inbox is far from full (just cleaned it out) so I should be able to recieve one.

Cheers!

Thanks, however i tried to pm you but I still got that error message!

Which means the error does not appear because of a full inbox.

(this was my pm)

Hi Tactics. first off, if you got this, PM's WORK! WOOOO!

Anyway, i just finished my first pep piece (you can check it out in the creations section if you like, it's a SMG) And i know i have to resin it next. but all the tutorials say to fiberglass the inside (all the tutorials seem to be on Helmets). This is going to be impossible for me to do. so do i just do coat after coat of resin?

Also, what's the next step after that, just paint?

and lastly. after everything is complete (excluding painting) is it still possible to make a mold out of it?

Last edited by a moderator:
and lastly. after everything is complete (excluding painting) is it still possible to make a mold out of it?

ok, i can help you. simple, you obviously can not fiber glass the inside. i suggest you do the resin, and then do some bondo for any details you might want to add. i would make the details a bit wider or smaller so that i could add a coat of smooth-on then resin again. afterwards i would paint. hope i helped :)

by the way, you can always PM me, as i am nearly no where near as busy as tactics. my inbox can't be full. say, send me a test PM to see if its your computer or just their inboxes are full. good luck ghost :)

Yeah, the PM system is in shambles right now, I believe a fix is in the works, but when it'll actually come into effect I have no idea.

No, it seems that everyone i tried to PM apparently had a full inbox. which was every Q&A team (i tried 4). Although I did try TACTICS as well and he said he just took out a few messages. soooo, maybe there still is a problem at times?

It's a problem with the I.P. Board forum software, it happened after the forums were upgraded to version 3 several several months ago. To my knowledge there is no fix. However, as always, we have a million other ways for you to contact people. The forums, 405th.com, @405thsource on Twitter, or in the Livestream chatroom on the front page. Let's hope 4.0 clears this problem up.

Cheers,

Kensai

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back