Poser.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there no END to these people? :eek

I mean how many different people's work can any single person steal credit for?

It's not just Adam - let's see - we've got him poaching credit from the following: Adam, Spase, Bluerealm, and Sid/NAS. Anyone else I'm missing? It's almost enough to make me open a profile on Myspace just to mention it to him... ;)

Good thing he's a "heroic soldier"...hehe...

my fricken gosh this pisses me off. callin himself a heroic soldier then stealin credit, GAAAAH!

i sent him a not-so-intimidating message about it, but if he doesn't respond and he keeps the pics up i'll keep at it until something is done.

Issue resolved I hope... I just spoke to his dad... yes, I called his dad, and he's going to speak to him about this matter. Hopefully he will see the error of his ways, and try to build the suits himself. His dad was very nice and pleasant and very understanding... so lets not bash the kid, ok...

wow i didnt realize this topic took off. he removed all of the pics except for one and he sent me a nasty email saying that those are his suits and he is a honored marine. i told him i know all of the guys in those suits and they arent him. it is really sad seeing someone like that i went ahead and deleted him off my myspace. i just dont want anything to do with people stealing pics and saying they are him.. it is sad.. i was hoping to see a pic of me on his space.. haha.. i would have called him out on it.. and yes those starwars pics i believe are not him the revan pics are the guy who makes those awesome revan suits on ebay.. i dont know enough to say it isnt him though. it is just a assumption..

Newspartancreator said:
Issue resolved I hope... I just spoke to his dad... yes, I called his dad, and he's going to speak to him about this matter. Hopefully he will see the error of his ways, and try to build the suits himself. His dad was very nice and pleasant and very understanding... so lets not bash the kid, ok...

takin care of business.

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't realize you could be a 19 year old "honored Marine" while simultaneously "going into the Army, dogs". :lol

Maybe I should move to Vero Beach. I understand that every 19 year old with a HS education is pulling down $250K a year. That would certainly explain how he had all the resources to build those suits from scratch. ;)

Sorry - I should be nice, really I should (sorry, Joe). Unfortunately I have a personal "zero tolerance" policy regarding liars, cheats, and thieves...

I'm sorry, did I say no bashing... well if it's warranted, by all means bash away. But let's remember the whole "teen girl commits suicide over myspace issue". Let's bash civilly... And the 250k probably comes from Genius book for being the only Teen to surve in two branches of the military at once (a New World Record).

i have had several emails from this guy he is really pissed off at me. he says the res armor wasnt his.. but the rest was him he stated that he buys them from other people. i replied stating that he needs to take pics of him in the armor and not use pics of my friends..

but yea

Newspartancreator said:
I'm sorry, did I say no bashing... well if it's warranted, by all means bash away. But let's remember the whole "teen girl commits suicide over myspace issue". Let's bash civilly... And the 250k probably comes from Genius book for being the only Teen to surve in two branches of the military at once (a New World Record).

That sounds an awful lot like "permission" to me! :lol No worries, everything I do, I do in a civilized manner. Well, except for that one time... OK - maybe two.. hold on, let me get back to you on that... :cool

If the armed forces had 6 month enlistments back in my day, I would have been game. I could have gone on a whirlwind tour and retired at 20 with 5 pensions - that must be at least $500K! ;)

I wonder if he will attend Mesa St. when he get's out? :p

He claims to be a member of Team Infected, a semi-pro airsoft team. He lives in Fl. but the team is actually in Atlanta Ga. So I guess he drives from eastern FL to Atlanta every weekend, for games, then reports for duty with the Marines, and then off to the US Army, not to mention all his Starwars costuming. Oh did I mention the 501st and the RPF say those aren't his costumes, and he's also a SW poser... That's hole's a getting deeper....

I'm really not one to bash people for anything, but come on guy! Lets see:

Marine...check

Army...check

Pro Airsoft...check ( and I love how his pics change from being decked out in the best gear to him with black face paint)

MLG...check ( oh did i mention that he says he's a member of STR8 RIPPIN, and he thinks the teams name is rippin)

SW guru with many different costumes...check

Halo Fanatic with multiple damn near perfect costumes...OH YEAH, BIG CHECK

Does detail work for some badass cars...check

umm...have i missed anything?

I'm calling it..

Guy's - I'm so sorry. I have no idea how I missed this - I must be slacking. Apparently he has been working for the FBI for the last 8 years (or he founded the FBI 8 years ago, I'm not sure which :eek ). It's in his profile, it MUST be true! That would explain the special exemption that allows him to pursue so many exciting activities while at the same time serving in both the Marines and the Army...

DYSTORTED INC said:
I'm really not one to bash people for anything, but come on guy! Lets see:

Marine...check

Army...check

Pro Airsoft...check ( and I love how his pics change from being decked out in the best gear to him with black face paint)

MLG...check ( oh did i mention that he says he's a member of STR8 RIPPIN, and he thinks the teams name is rippin)

SW guru with many different costumes...check

Halo Fanatic with multiple damn near perfect costumes...OH YEAH, BIG CHECK

Does detail work for some badass cars...check

umm...have i missed anything?

I'm calling it..
You seem to have forgotten that he "builds games" it's "his thing."

RadioaciveMicrobe said:
You seem to have forgotten that he "builds games" it's "his thing."

I'm sorry to have to correct you, but I believe that you mean "bilds"... :lol

Status