I would like to make a 405th wall plauqe
it would be cold cast Bronze or Brass.
Just looking to see if there is a Interest in this
before spending money on materials

Here is a pic of a SST Wall Plaque I did
SSTPlaque.jpg

size is about 12 inches tall by 11 1/2 inches wide
and is cold cast alunimun

The 405th plaque will not be as flat looking to make a more rounded/raised sculpted surface

Mods I was not sure where to put this topic so if you need to move it please let me know

Thanks

Spartan648

Looks like a great idea to me. Do you have any preliminary sketches of how you want it laid out?

Also what is the price range you are expecting for one of these?

i might pass if it were just the 405th symbol but say you molded the front of the lefendary helm for the plaque and it stuck out like MC's helm. I WOULD BUY!

You should do the logo in the top left corner
That is a very cool logo, I'd be interested...

Keegan said:
You should do the logo in the top left corner
That is a very cool logo, I'd be interested...

That is the one I was planning on doing

Spartan648

Last edited by a moderator:
That looks really great, I'm definitely interested in it. It would be nice to make a 405th plaque. Very nice. :)

Sigma-LS said:
Looks like a great idea to me. Do you have any preliminary sketches of how you want it laid out?

Also what is the price range you are expecting for one of these?

I will say right here that I do not get here that often so I will try to answer each one of you

Sketchs I don't need no stinking sketches
besides I cant sketch to save a Grunts life

as far as price range I can only say
I want to make them afordable

Werd Nal said:
i might pass if it were just the 405th symbol but say you molded the front of the lefendary helm for the plaque and it stuck out like MC's helm. I WOULD BUY!

You do realize how much bigger it would have to be
to have the face of the legendary Helm on it and that
would also raise the price quite a bit
As i said I want to make them affordable

I would be interested in buying one if they are affordable. The pic you posted is awesome. How accurately does that reflect the finished product?

Masterchafed said:
I would be interested in buying one if they are affordable. The pic you posted is awesome. How accurately does that reflect the finished product?

The death from above plaque original was made using a photo polymer process and looked like a big
flat rubber stamp. So the Death From Above plaque does not accurately reflect the finished 405th plaque
it would be sculpted raised (not flat looking)

not quite sure of how to describe it.

Spartan648

well, what i meant, was did that accurately depict the finished product for whomever that plaque was made for? I know that isn't going to be the 405th one. :p anyway, looking forward to it.

Masterchafed said:
well, what i meant, was did that accurately depict the finished product for whomever that plaque was made for? I know that isn't going to be the 405th one. :p anyway, looking forward to it.

My Bad.....Yes that is what the finished product was to look like
I also did one with a cold cast bronze finish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back