Possible Halo 4 enemy

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok as a game design student i can tell you that the 1st picture is and envirment concept what they do is they make the hud either 3d or hand drawn and then the render paint in the background and at times it can look very real but its easy to tell because of the pixelation as it may also be a envirmental lighting test where they draw out the envirment and test the lighting

Anyway, can't wait to play halo 4 later this year :)

HOLY CRAP I JUST REALIZED IT COMES OUT IN LESS THAN A YEAR. I'm slightly excited because 343 has yet to impress me.

Funny story, I went on a rant about how 343i was succming to the needs and wants of a horde of CoD addictied 12 year olds and gaming "pros" who don't know why Halo was so great to begin with (because of the story, DUH!), and that gameplay is more important than looks, and that quiet realisim triumphs over obnoxious absurdity, and I was banned from the 343i forums. Kinda proves my point, even though it was an all-caps rant.

I'm also wondering if Halo 4 releases next year will they make an updated version for the new xbox 720 in 2013.

Did they announce that they were making a 720 in 2013. I didn't think they were gonna make a new Xbox for a lot longer than that. Something tells me that if they do release a 720 in 2013, it will basically just be an updated 360 and you will be able to play 360 games on it and be able to play Xbox live on the 720 with someone on a 360.

Did they announce that they were making a 720 in 2013. I didn't think they were gonna make a new Xbox for a lot longer than that. Something tells me that if they do release a 720 in 2013, it will basically just be an updated 360 and you will be able to play 360 games on it and be able to play Xbox live on the 720 with someone on a 360.

From what i have heard halo 4 will be released for the 360 this year 2012 and the 720 is for 2013

Also why is bungie no longer involved with the dev of halo anymore this is the first im hearing of this

Did they announce that they were making a 720 in 2013. I didn't think they were gonna make a new Xbox for a lot longer than that.

Not to start a platform war but the xbox 360 has been needing a replacement for years, graphical technology (both computing and the standard amount of RAM) has been advancing very fast and the 360's specs didn't cut it in 2010 let alone now. It can't even do 1080p and struggles including anti-aliasing and larger texture options.

Of course this didn't stop Bungie from making beautiful games, using their unique artstyle and carefully penny pinching every resource they had on hand. But you can see an aging of the graphics in other games, CoD looks like crap, Human Revolution and Skyrim had to be stripped down for their 360 releases and Gears 3 was pretty lackluster graphics-wise for what should be a cutting edge game. Adding in Kinect (which doesn't have it's own processor and has to use the 360's) limited resources have been stretched again.

Sorry to go off on a tangent I'm not some PC gaming troll, I'm here because I enjoy Halo, I've got a 360 and enjoy playing it. But this time last Generation we were eagerly awaiting the release of the new consoles, to say it's not time for a new console is wrong. Microsoft will have to act anyway when Nintendo releases their new console late this year or 2013.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back