Possible troop helmet

Status
Not open for further replies.

docbytes

I had one of these when I was younger, maybe it can be modded to become a troop helmet.

You decide

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks to me like it would work...
Just paint it an olive drab, maybe add a little transparent HUD thing like the marines have.

LOL,
wow that looks almost to much like the marine helmet to not be.
Hmm... Maybe Bungie got a little inspiration? :whistle:

Go for it man

-Justin

I think that if you took the top black thing off, and painted it, it would look almost perfect. If you modified it, maybe with bondo or something, then you probably couldn't tell the difference. :D

tonsofhoopla said:
LOL,
wow that looks almost to much like the marine helmet to not be.
Hmm... Maybe Bungie got a little inspiration? :whistle:

Go for it man

-Justin

nice just look at teh screen shots and stuff

Yeah when I get time I might mod one of these helmets. I use to have one, but I think I'll have to buy another. This helmet sold on ebay for like $5.00.

Vexona said:
Wow that does have a striking resemblance!

This is a laser tag helmet?

I'd tend to agree with that, Vex!

And like Robogenesis said, apply a little bondo for some slight alterations, it'd be perfect.

Great find, Doc! ;)

drgon47 said:
NEEDZ MOAR PICS

Iwish I had more that was the only pic I could find. I had one, but I sold mine long ago, I just found an old pic and it sparked my interest and this topic! I'll see if I can dig something else up.

SPARTAN II said:
Btw Doc, what exactly were the key words you put in your eBay search? o_O

LaserTag

and just laser

There's not lot of that stuff around anymore. No more helmets on ebay that I know of.

Yeah, I know... I tried looking, too. Those were the key words I used, just wanted to see if you'd typed in anything different to get better results...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back