Preskewl Halloween Videos!

Status
Not open for further replies.

preskewl

Halloween Costume Contest Winner!! : from Sunday: 10.28.2007 Kinda dark but you get the idea what a club looks like in Seattle :lol:

Bustin a move to daft punk's around the world.. My left shoulder was falling down.. Didn't have time to finish my strapping before the party.. I kinda copied the famous Adam dance LOL hahah Friday: 10.26.07

Last edited by a moderator:
thats awesome. ill have to post footage of me dancing in my suit. i only wish the clubs would play Daft Punk. the closest i got was that Kayne West song with the "Harder, better faster stronger" sample in it.

optimusaint said:
thats awesome. ill have to post footage of me dancing in my suit. i only wish the clubs would play Daft Punk. the closest i got was that Kayne West song with the "Harder, better faster stronger" sample in it.

Thanx Optimus.. I don't have the poppin skill as you but it was an awesome time.. Yeah, when they started playing that song.. I had to start dancing and didn't care if my armor started to come off.. That song is sick!!

Nice one man. I have a feeling that I am going to be doing some embarrassing dancing in my armor (yours was not that bad), because the helmet makes me feel like another person. My identity is hidden so I can embarrass myself all I want. Then someone will take off the helmet and I'll be screwed. :rolleyes I can't wait.

Thanks everyone it was a blast.. We were on the side where it had so much traffic for people going to the 2nd floor of the club.. We actually had people block the hall way just to take pictures.. I felt like masterchief santa with everyone wanting a picture.. Awesome time...

preskewl said:
Thanks everyone it was a blast.. We were on the side where it had so much traffic for people going to the 2nd floor of the club.. We actually had people block the hall way just to take pictures.. I felt like masterchief santa with everyone wanting a picture.. Awesome time...
Master Chief Santa... Oh man, I can only imagine! :lol:

Great vids, preskewl! I fully intend to do the same thing when I manage to get my entire suit done. It'd be hella fun... :D

SPARTAN II said:
Great vids, preskewl! I fully intend to do the same thing when I manage to get my entire suit done. It'd be hella fun... :D

Thanks Spartan.. It was great fun.. All the stress and late nights was well worth the time, especially to see people's faces.. VIP to clubs and pictures from everyone that walked by.. Well, gotta do improvements and to keep it fresh.. Who know's how many Master Chief's will be running around next year LOL ;) And people would say, Oh I seen him last year. GEEK!! (y)

Sir Ken said:
I'm having a hard enough time just walking in this stuff, let alone dancing. :cool:

Yeah the first night was painful.. I actually have bruises from the weekend LOL :lol: The next day, I figured out what parts need to be trimmed.. Took out the old dremel and cut the annoying pieces that were stabbing me.. I'm able to walk and dance now.. Ultimate goal is to do the teabag dance LOL.. But, I can see disaster without the adjustments LOL.. Possibly, going to the ER!! OMG Master Chief has fallen and can't get up!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back