Print to Jpeg program

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jayers

you find me the program and ill do some documents from pep to jpeg for ya-- (i need something like the microsoft office document viewer thing) send me a pm and well talk from there

I don't know of a program that does that... But I just realized that the Pepakura Designer will copy a project to the clipboard, if that helps...

well thats why i offered to send jpegs cause if you find me a site then ill check it out and if it works then ill send the jpegs to you

You guys need to find someone that can print the Pep files to .pdf, which last time I checked, can be viewed on a Mac.

Spase said:
You guys need to find someone that can print the Pep files to .pdf, which last time I checked, can be viewed on a Mac.

I actually just did this today. The place I'm getting my cardstock printed at needs them in PDF. Only trouble is, they need to be scaled before they're converted into PDF to be printed.

Last edited by a moderator:
FOR THOSE WITH MACS

Ask someone to export the pep file as a bmp per sheet, that will help you guys since you cant use pep on macs, I helped someone who uses osx, i sent him a rar with 20 some bmp's of the pages, worked.

AoBfrost said:
FOR THOSE WITH MACS

Ask someone to export the pep file as a bmp per sheet, that will help you guys since you cant use pep on macs, I helped someone who uses osx, i sent him a rar with 20 some bmp's of the pages, worked.

Yeah, pretty sure anyone with a (full? not?) copy of PepakuraDesigner can do this.

And I'm sure you can scale down a BMP on a Mac, no?

Last edited by a moderator:
Having PepDesigner, I can export the PEP files to BMP (an image format). I assume you can read those on a Mac, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back