Printing problem :S

Status
Not open for further replies.

grimsoul11

Hi im very new here and im working on my very first project of some cardboard armour. So im having one problem printing. Well it's more of a scaling problem I printed of a recon helmet that would be fit for a mouse but it still gave me and my friends a good laugh so I don't mind. So if somebody could help me with this problem I would be greatful!

Hi im very new here and im working on my very first project of some cardboard armour. So im having one problem printing. Well it's more of a scaling problem I printed of a recon helmet that would be fit for a mouse but it still gave me and my friends a good laugh so I don't mind. So if somebody could help me with this problem I would be greatful!

dude scaling is aways a problem for everyone,but helmet is the easy part to scale you just have to take a ruler and measure on a straigth line from your chin to top of your head the normal for every person is 26cm min and 30 cm max but it depends...now for the body i have to say is good for you take a look on XtremeTactics Tutorial and maybe add him on msn or skype to get some better Help.(Im sorry for my bad english xD) glad to help.

i agree grim its pritty hard iv also just started as well and scaleing only things that been holding me back too but yeah the Tutorials really help i wish you good look on armor you plan to make

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back