Problem with co-op online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dedrick

Jr Member
Hey i'm having problems, everytime I try playing online co-op with my friends it never works like if I play the first level with someone you are suppose to see stars then cortana or someone is supposed to come up but all I see is stars but I hear the sounds in the back for some reason. I was wondering if anyone body else was having the same problem.

Dedrick said:
Hey i'm having problems, everytime I try playing online co-op with my friends it never works like if I play the first level with someone you are suppose to see stars then cortana or someone is supposed to come up but all I see is stars but I hear the sounds in the back for some reason. I was wondering if anyone body else was having the same problem.

No problem over here.. Are your friends having the same problems while your playing?

Last edited by a moderator:
preskewl said:
No problem over here.. Are your friends having the same problems while your playing?

yeah they even try with thier other friends and I try with people I just met in multiplayer too

I just tried playing the other levels it gets better the higher the level,for example if I play the second level i see my friend but we cant move and sgt jonhson is moving very slowly when I try the third I actually here the characters talking but i can never move myself hey preskwel you want to try with me to see if it will work with you if you do give me your gamertag mine is Poopie Smellman.

MaShEdPOTaToEs said:
maybe its just lagging amazingly bad

Yeah just found out that it is my internet connection thanks for mentioning that man. I need better internet connection.

MaShEdPOTaToEs said:
i used to have the same problems as u

Hey mash how long did it take you to get better internet connection because i live in a new well not sooooo new development it sucks because the RCN guys said they will get better internet connection in about 2 years but it has been about FOUR YEARS!!! already

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back