Profiles Deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.

electro

Hey I recently tried to log in (bout a week ago) and my old account had been deleted. (Electrofilms)

Same thing as 2 of my friends who were members here.

I understand i hadn't logged in for a month or two, but i am really not interested in making new accounts every time i take a break from working on my armour and checking this forum.

any suggestions/ advice?

euhm be around here more... and post a tad more on topics, help people out that sorta stuff :p

rundown said:
euhm be around here more... and post a tad more on topics, help people out that sorta stuff :p

I had actually posted quite a bit. I had my helmet completely pep'd and ready to go, and posted some pictures. After i graduated and got a job i just didn't have spare time to do armor or post, until now.

thnks

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey there you could pm adam (site owner) to see what it was all about although his inbox its full

Accounts don't get deleted unless you are not active with 0 posts for a year or so or a spam bot. Sometimes people get confused with the 405th Source login and the 405th forums login, we're 2 separate although affiliated websites. If you tried using your forum login at the Source (www.405th.com) it won't work.

Cheers,

Kensai

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back