Progress pics, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liamthedevastator

Okay, firstly just a warning DO NOT OPEN ANY TOPICS THAT ARE BY CORTANA91. Somebody was doing some very explicit spamming so just, don't open them.

Anywho, on to bussiness! I finally finished my chest piece and I just wanted to get some feedback and constructive criticism. It took me a month to make simply because I have been reeally busy lately, so hopefully things will speed up for me. I would also like to note that I am extremely skinny, so it does look quite large, but I'm also 6'3".

P2020054.jpg

P2020053.jpg

P2020052.jpg

P1130036.jpg

The above picture was taken when I was working on this at my dads house, so different time.

Just to clearify, I am wearing my super-secret and totally patented "Internet-Visage-Blocking System" which is made (cleverly) of paper towel, a sharpy, and some random glasses i found. Also, I used NULLArc's contact cement idea, and it worked AMAZINGLY well.

Thanks for the feedback!

is that the JediFanz model?

And cortana91 got blocked, right?
obviously the 91 pretty much signified the birth year, (clearly not old enough to be looking at that stuff anyways. sigh* )

I won't hijack your thread though, great job so far.

:D Feel free to use my identity protection idea. I have decided to call it iBlock!

I appreciate the feedback. Just from experience, do you think it is better to leave big pieces for last or to do them first?

Well if your a noob, sometimes its better to practice on the biceps first and so on to get used to the process without messing up your best pieces, but people could easily argue against that on the other side.

Yes, i believe that it is the JediFraz model ;)

Thanks for the advice! I think I'll do the biceps next cus I am a noob.

based on your pep work it seems like you know what you are doing. If you fiberglass, you might want to do the biceps first just so you can get a feel for those. looks good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back