Proof that the Legendary Edition helmet IS big enough to wear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silverzippo93

Here is a picture of the Legendary Edition helmet, next to a Razr for size comparison.
spartan-helmet2.jpg

Here is the same pic, but in this one I copied the Razr, and put them up to the helmet.
[attachment=212:spartan_helmet2.jpg]

The Razr is about 4" tall, so the length from the bottom of the chin to the bottom of the visor is 8", the same as a pepakura helmet scaled to 25.

Fpr anyone who said otherwise, the helmet is big enough to fit on most people, if they want to hollow it out and replace the visor.

Well, if people really want to gut out a $140 piece of collectible that the just bought, sadly... let them. We can only learn through failure. It's like buying an HDTV just to rip out the HD receivers, because you read somewhere on the internet that you can make your computer HD compatible with them... I mean, seriously...

Yes, read it. Photoshop is not proof, sorry.

I've spoken to people who have held the Legendary right in their hands.... Their exact words: "Yeah, it's too small to wear"
My response: "Even if you remove the bottom? "
Their response: " Yeah, even if the bottom was removed... it's like exactly the size of someones head... it won't fit over,"

Unless you got 'small head disease' you're not going to be able to put it on your head without enlarging it first. End of discussion.

Yeah i played around with one the other day, and it may have the height, but def not the width to fit over someones head...

AND thats even if you GUTTED IT OUT.

Sean Bradley said:
Unless you got 'small head disease' you're not going to be able to put it on your head

ahahaha small head disease

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright, I was probably wrong to just go by one measurement.

Sorry to all the people who changed their preorder to Legendary because they thought they could wear the helmet. :p

Silverzippo93 said:
Alright, I was probably wrong to just go by one measurement.

Sorry to all the people who changed their preorder to Legendary because they thought they could wear the helmet. :p

AND YOU SHOULD BE!

now i gotta go all the way back to EbGames... blarg!

lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, a Goomba could wear it.

Or a grunt.
>,>
<,<

But, yeah, it's about the size of a human skull.... So, like, maybe something wearable could be made from an Expand It casting of a mould from that helmet.

That's Great,

Now my family of RAZR phones will be happy to know that they can put the helmet on, lol. However I know that both of my kids will try and wear the thing!

Thanks for the info and uproar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back