Prototype Reference Images Needed For Sculpting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nintendude

After taking a lot of thought into it I am going to start first with making some shins and probably forearms from Reach to fund my build of this but I am planning to build the Halo Legends Prototype Suit ( what can I say I got a thing for big armor ). I'm really needing any and all refrence images prople can shoot with thier digital camera while watching the movie or any refrence image you can find out on the internet, I just bought 100 pds of chavant modelling clay today to do this with and as fo right now waiting for that to arrive all I am needing is ref images to scuplt it with and I am scuplting the clay on a duct tape dress form to get it scuplted to my size which I'll probably make the full body dress form and have it done by Friday which hopefully the clay will be in shortly around the same time so if anyone can help with the images thanks.

Here's something I found quick for you, haven't watched Legends yet but I think it's what you're talking about:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/89788537@N00/3952778533/in/set-72157621730544935/

There's 4 images of it in there.
3952778533_18da7df97f.jpg

Thanks for finding the images Ruze still looking for more iamges as well of mainly the boots diffrent views of the helmet and any other general images that can be found, the boots remind me of a Gundam boot. Intresting question since this is called the Prototype could this be considered the Mark 1 of the Halo series of armor? I especially love the image where he's firing the missle out of his shoulder launcher, might even scuplt it to go in the PVC tube I plan to use for the cannon, so thanks so much for the images.

I have it on DVD my freind has it for now when I get it back youll have lots of stuff to look at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back